Luxury Extra Thirsty Premium Waffle Weave Drying Towel
Perfect for Dreadlocks, Interlocks & Sisterlocks™ too. Enjoy your “loc’d and loving it” lifestyle even when you shampoo. Wash and rinse as you normally would. Dry your hair by wrapping with your new towel and squeezing your locs until they are dried to your liking. If your towel absorbs too much water, simply wring and repeat. “It’s Just That Easy!”
These luxurious microfiber waffle weave towels feature deep waffle pockets to whisk away and trap excess water from your hair without removing the moisture from your locs. Your premium towel is THIRSTY, holding seven times (7x) its weight in water allowing you to quickly dry your hair, eliminate damp clothing or pillows and set your lock styles faster. These premium towels are LINT FREE, leaving nothing in your locs but shine, forget using a t-shirt to dry your hair! The large size of these waffle weave towels means you only need one to dry even the thickest, longest locs. These premium drying towels are a favorite of hair care professionals who pamper their clients. Easy to care for, your EasyLoc Hair Tool Luxury Extra Thirsty Premium Waffle Weave Drying Towel is an investment of love designed to last for years to come!
Easy Care Instructions
1. Wash and dry your loc towel with warm water and low heat.
2. For BEST results, warm water wash with baking soda. White vinegar in the rinse cycle removes odors. Works great for this and all of your other home use towels too!
3. Keep it looking like new and extra absorbent:
- Do not use Laundry Detergents
- Do not use Bleach. Your towel does not like bleach. Washing your loc towel with bleach breaks down the micro-filaments, making them less effective and non-absorbent.Do not use Bleach
- Do not use Fabric Softener. Fabric softeners provide a layer of "softness" on your clothing, which is nice for clothing that you wear, but this coating clogs your loc towel fibers, making it less effective and non-absorbent.
- Do not use Dryer Sheets. Gives the same result as using a fabric softener.
- Do not wash with other cotton products.It is not that your loc towel does not like cotton products or other fabrics, it is that when you clean your loc towel with your cotton products the special waffle weave fiber will grab and hold onto the lint that the cotton produces. So if you do not want your loc towel to lint - horrible for locs - then you should not wash them with cotton products.